Kristin Harila is a Norwegian mountain climber who recently set a world speed record for climbing the 14 highest peaks in just 92 days.
Some interesting insights from this episode:
- She quit her job and sold her home and put everything on the line to achieve this goal.
- “If you are happy with less than your goal, then you’ll never reach your goal.”
- You have to truly believe in what you’re doing if you want to achieve a goal.
- Working together as a team with her Sherpa was a key component of allowing her to pull off this world record.
- Many people think that the summit is the goal but the goal is actually to come safely back down the mountain.
- “On almost all the peaks, there are dead people. If it happens to me, I will have died happy.”